- B2B Chargers
- Circuit Breakers
- Installation Accessories
- Relays & Contactors
- Smart Regulators
- Yacht Devices
WS100 To Ford Female Cable Connector
This handy pigtail makes it possible to connect the WS100 Voltage Regulator to an existing regulator
cable commonly used in existing regulator installations. Perfect for taking advantage of the WS100
regulator as an inexpensive replacement for other multi-stage voltage regulators.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
3kW DC-DC Energy Management System
$2,499.95Add to cart
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system
WS500-BT-K Battery Temperature Sensor Cable$39.95 – $64.95Select options
Fifteen-foot tinned cable with 2-wire waterproof connector (attaches to regulator wiring harness) and tinned temp-sensor lug. This sensor can be added for battery centric configurations where you want to monitor the battery bank temperature and use the signal to reduce the output of the alternator. These parameters can all be set in the regulator using the configuration tool.
Cat8 Ethernet Cable, Outdoor&Indoor, 30FT Weatherproof$44.95Add to cart
With upgraded PVC, Cat8 is waterproofed & anti-corrosion and more durable & flexible for heavy duty work. Can be buried directly under the ground. Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. The quadruple shielded Cat8 Ethernet cable is super efficient in reducing EMI/RFI Interference and provide highest fidelity for long distance data transmission. With two …