- B2B Chargers
- Circuit Breakers
- Installation Accessories
- Relays & Contactors
- Smart Regulators
- Yacht Devices
REC PC Software
Windows-based Master control software includes RS485 module. For REC Active and Q BMS units.
User friendly application BMS Master Control offers live view of system’s parameters, allows you to change settings, set the maximum and minimum voltage values, monitor the behaviour of your system during the operation, logging while testing the system and tracking the system’s history.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 1 cm|
CAN Log ViewerAdd to cart
CAN Log Viewer is designed to view and analyze live data from NMEA 2000 and J1939 networks, as well as log files recorded by our products and Raymarine chart plotters. This software can configure and update the firmware of our products not eqipped with a MicroSD card, and display historical data from sensors. Works on Microsoft Windows, Linux and Max OS X.
3kW DC-DC Energy Management SystemRead more
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system