- B2B Chargers
- Circuit Breakers
- Installation Accessories
- Relays & Contactors
- Smart Regulators
- Yacht Devices
CAN Log Viewer
CAN Log Viewer is designed to view and analyze live data from NMEA 2000 and J1939 networks, as well as log files recorded by our products and Raymarine chart plotters. This software can configure and update the firmware of our products not eqipped with a MicroSD card, and display historical data from sensors. Works on Microsoft Windows, Linux and Max OS X.
CAN Log Viewer software is a free viewer, player, recorder and converter of CAN (Controller Area Network) logs. It can play your CAN recordings or display live data from our USB and Wi-Fi gateways on a PC screen in real time and highlight changing data.
Picture 1. Screenshot of CAN Log Viewer, click to enlarge
Since version 1.10, the program can list NMEA 2000 devices and show their properties (product and configuration information). If the program is connected using USB Gateway YDNU-02 or Wi-Fi Gateway YDWG-02, it also can enumerate NMEA 2000 devices, change its network addresses, device and system instances, configuration information (some manufacturers use it to change device’s settings), and update firmware of supported devices.
CAN logs contain network level data and compatible with any high level protocol, including J1939 and NMEA 2000. This simple tool will help you:
- view live and recorded network data in binary and readable form (using built-in viewers available for major J1939 and NMEA 2000 data types);
- list, configure and update NMEA 2000 devices (see the video);
- display historical data from our sensors;
- manage 84 loads from 3 digital switching banks;
- view Raymarine SeaTalk NG log files;
- identify what data are available on the network;
- with setup and troubleshooting of NMEA 2000 and J1939 equipment (more than 2000 J1939 DTC descriptions in database);
- analyze unknown CAN protocols (see Manual for a real example);
- convert log files to a spreadsheet and text formats for future processing;
- convert data prepared in a spreadsheet file for playing on a physical CAN network by Voyage Recorder;
- convert CAN logs with NMEA 2000 data to the format of YDVR Converter software (.DAT file);
- analyze recordings of Engine Gateway and NMEA 2000 Bridge;
- monitor live data from NMEA 2000 USB Gateway and NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway;
- record .CAN files from serial, TCP and UDP ports of NMEA 2000 USB Gateway and NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway.
NMEA 2000 Bridge YDNB-07
Unifies two physical NMEA 2000 networks into a single logical network, smoothly exchanging messages between them. The Bridge also support filtering and processing of transmitted messages and contains a built-in compiler of a simple programming language. You can create message processing programs on any device with a MicroSD socket and a text editor. One of the CAN-interfaces on the device has high-voltage galvanic isolation and can operate at a higher supply voltage.
Humidity Sensor YDHS-01
Provides chart plotters and instrumental displays with humidity and air temperature measurements and calculated dew point temperature. High quality sensor with ±2 % RH and ±0.3 °C accuracy in most of the operating range. The device is plug and play; you only need to plug it into a NMEA 2000 backbone to get readings on all chart plotters and instruments on board.
WS500 Software “Free Upgrade” V 1.2.0Add to cart
April 6, 2020 New Version 1.2.0 includes support for firmware level 2.2.0 just released by Wakespeed!!
If you purchased your software prior to August 25th, 2019 your download links have been removed from your account. To get the new version, simply purchase this product for “Free”.
See detailed description for installation instructions.
NMEA 2000 USB Gateway YDNU-02
Bi-directional gateway allows you to see data from a NMEA 2000 marine digital network on a PC, laptop or tablet PC with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS or Linux. With it, you get marine network data including vessel course, speed, position, wind speed and direction, water depth, AIS messages from vessels and aircrafts and other navigation data in PC applications.