- B2B Chargers
- Circuit Breakers
- Installation Accessories
- Relays & Contactors
- Smart Regulators
- Yacht Devices
Showing 1–12 of 16 results
REC SI BMSFrom:
The REC SI BMS has custom profiles that integrate on the RS485 network to several well known Solar Inverters.
- Sunny Island
During the day PV powers the house and charges the battery pack. If you’re not using all the electricity that the solar PV system is generating, then the system will ensure that any surplus energy is used to charge the battery pack. Once the battery is fully charged, if there is still more solar electricity being generated, this will be exported to the grid. At time of low solar generation (night or cloudy day) the solar PV panels have a reduced or zero output, but the battery system can discharge the stored electricity, providing you with renewable-generated electricity at no additional cost. Once the battery is discharged, if you need to use more electricity, you buy it from your electricity supplier.
3kW DC-DC Energy Management SystemRead more
• Charge higher voltage batteries utilizing existing chassis electrical system.
• On demand supplemental chassis electrical system power to support surge loads without
cost of additional batteries.
• Replace existing chassis alternator with higher energy unit and transparently support legacy
chassis power bus.
• J1939/RV-C based CAN support for system and BMS integration.
• Compatible with additional WS500 controlled alternators installed in same system