Active BMS latest firmware?

• Hello, I was reading this thread on victrons forum and have a couple questions.  It looks like my BMS is currently running firmware v2.7 The linked thread mentions a version 2.8, as well as a \"bms_1A_Victron_v2_7.bin\" version. The questions I have are: 1: Where can I obtain the latest firmware for my ABMS? https://rec-bms-na.com/product-manuals/#7-8-wpfd-rec-active-bms seems to only have manuals.  It is mentioned by Baxter in the linked thread that firmware is tied to the Hardware ID and one need to reach out to REC directly.  Is this correct? 2: Is there a Victron specific firmware I should be using if I intend to integrate with Cerbo GX/MPPTs/MultiPlus? 3: Is 2.8 the latest version (seems like it may be?)   The thread topic is also of interest, but if I\'m reading it correctly, Baxter mentions that SOCH parameter configuration was introduced in 2.8. Also, I do not seem to have the described \"Manual\" option under \"Firmware\":
    You can read/set the SOC hysteresis with the WiFi module via menu: firmware / manual and use the manual command: SOCH? or set a other hysteresis via command SOCH x.xxx (5% = 0.050)
      Thanks in advance!

• I am having the same issue. Victron says I need ABMS firmware version  2.7 for full integration with the WS500 and mine is currently 2.6. All I find in downloads at REC is the manuals. I did get the WIFI module updated to 1.6 ok, and would like to followup with the correct BMS Firmware update. How can I get it?